– Internship Opportunities –
Child/Family Advocate Internship
Student Internship Selection Criteria
- Undergraduate and graduate candidates only.
- Students should have completed coursework in human development, criminal justice, family studies, and other fields related to working with at-risk youth and adults.
- Students should be able to assist with special events for children.
- Students should be able to electronically access community resources, and maintain documentation for case.
- Students should be able to assist with completing, scanning, and mailing Crime Victims Compensation Applications.
- Students will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
- Students should be willing to assist with administrative duties as assigned.
- Students must pass criminal and CPS background checks.
Student Internship Requirements
- Students must commit to one semester at Healing Pathway Victim Service Agency and at least 10-15 hours per week.
How to Apply
To apply for a Healing Pathway internship please email your resume to healingpathwaykcmo@gmail.
Please make sure to indicate the semester/date you plan to begin your internship, any experience you have working with children, and a reference from your instructor or field placement supervisor.